Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a terrible night

Last night, I had promised a skype's friend to go "lim teh" at Hijau which nears BDC area. As i did not meet him before, so i brought my sister along with me. I never met him before. He had added me in Skype last few weeks. All i knew was he was of course a guy as i mentioned "he", 36 years old and he was a manager.

When i met him, it was just like there was a lightning shot across my mind. Suddenly my mind thought that i did not want to meet him anymore. OH GOSH!!! What a old man...That time i was like did not know how to reduce " paisehness".Hehe..My sister who can say was a very good actor kept on talking to him. But actually we wanted to laugh for long time already. The most terrible thing came after that, in our conversation, we actually found out that the guy was actually 42 years old and even got wife, son and daughter. Another lightning shot our mind, but we acted calm. He was actually a good actor also as he kept on acting liked a good husband and dad. What do you guys about that?Do you guys really think he is a good husband and daddy?Hmm...i do not think so. If he is a good husband and daddy, we won't be in front of him.

From our conversation, i could know that my sister was actually "shooting him"(shooting from words). Haha..My sister thought i do not know but actually i know. Hiak Hiak..I am the person who most understand my cousin in the world..Hehe.To escape from that kind of situation, we acted liked we got another appointment with friends. Hahaha..We success to run away.Yeah!!!We nearly commint suicide, luckily did not because no worth.The funniest thing was my sister had been scared him. She went toilet and realized the shit was green in colour.Hahaha...Once mentioned about him, we got headache already. So, ladies CAUTIOUS!!!!!!BEWARE OF A GUY NAMED JAMES IN SKYPE!!!!!!!

Besides that, my laptop also got a big problem.Haiz..so sakit hati. My laptop "masuk hospital" not more than 1 week already got something wrong. VIRUS!!!!! again. My laptop surely need reformat again because CPR also no use already.I hope my laptop will recover soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww~
it is so awful~
next time better dont meet up with stranger la~
xia shi ren..