Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Night Environment

Well, today i had went out with my sis and Eugene. At first we went to Jalan Song to eat our dinner. After that, Eugene had suggested to bring us to somewhere i wanted to go for long time. Actually i was not sure how to call that place. But it was a best place to relax our mind and to walk around. Maybe you guys know that place because it was just opposite waterfront. The night view was really amazing and i love that place very much. When i pass by a group of people, there was a guy calling me "ah moi". I looked at him a while and i walked away. I did not "hiu" him and he was laughed by his friends. I had made him embarrassed.Hahaha. We had sat down and drinked "teh tarik" there. After bla bla, we went home. There were a few photos below for you guys. As my handphone was not a very high megapixel camera, so the photos were not so clear.

Night view

Waterfront

The environment

Holiday Inn

1 comment:

Samuel said...

Wow... ah moi.... XD