Sunday, October 12, 2008

My sister's bao bei,Jia Jia

Jia Jia was born on 24 August 2008. She is my cousin's daughter. She is very cute and "king-sized"..Haha..they said she was just liked her mother who also also "king-sized"...Haha...I need to apologized to sister-in-law first..Haha...Nothing much to decribe about her.All i can describe is just CUTE!!!CUTE!!!CUTE!!!CUTE!!!!Haha...

My sister now super "sayang" her bao bei jia jia..I
think i need to drink vinegar already..Hahaha..When she saw her photo, her favourite phrase was " i wished to bite off her head already".Hahaha..My sister's condition can say is low already. Her daddy and also my uncle is much more serious than her. I think once he saw Jia Jia's photo, can change from sad face into smiling face.Haha..My aunty' condition is at least better than my uncle. Just she is going to eat the laptop soon.Haha..Doesn't looks like in good condition.Hahaha..

My cousin or my sister's brother did not react much.Just like to give
nickname to the baby. For examples, small goat, sinchan, apple, bao bao. But actually himself also got a lot of nickname. Erm..i am not sure i will be still alive or not if i post out. Aiya, dun care liao lar...the examples are manok, 85kg, dinosaur, kingkong, and a lot more...HAHAHAHAHA.... Let's us see Jia Jia's photo.

Just born

After taking bath

After one week
After one month
Now





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow~
so cute neh~
haha~
feel like man tou~
can i have a bite??
can i can i??