Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Permai Trip

Hello everyone. This is my first time writing blog but not the first time having a blog.HahaI own a blog long time ago but did not touch it as i am very lazy like a pig.Hmm.. how about let's start my blog with the permai trip. Well, i had spent my Raya holiday in permai. My friend, Mr. Chang had picked us up around 9 sth in the morning and had our breakfast at Jalan Song.

On the way to permai, i kept on repeating three words "Selamat Hari Raya" because i do not how to continue. Everyone in car thought i am "siao" already.Hahaha. Sometimes even see malay people pass by i will say "Encik, selamat hari raya.Pergi raya kah?Boleh saya pergi rumah kamu" or maybe "Encik, ada rendang kah?"haha.That uncle(Malvin) keep on laughing at me.

After half an hour jam, finally we arrived at camp permai. The environment is so peace and really a nice place to relax. After rest for a while, me,Wan Shin,Malvin and Kelly decided to explore the place. As the weather is too hot, Wan Shin decided to back room to have a nap. Me,Malvin and Kelly had discovered the second beach. We had spent two hours there to play with the wave. I think you guys can imagine three "siao" people playing with the water there.

At first only me and Kelly played with the water but at last i had convinced Malvin to played with us. Three of us keep on "woo" when the wave came. I think the english people there will think why malaysian people so sakai one.Haha..The sea water really damn salty and we think we not nid to eat salt for one month already.I even collected seashells at the beach there. Still got one thing, our clothes and pants had became salty and we dried outside the room.People dried salted fish but we dried salted clothes.Hahaha.I really have a lot of fun there.Wan Shin should have joined us. It is so much fun. There is a few permai photos below:

The path to longhouse

The Beach

me,malvin and kelly

Make effects

Me and Kelly
The next day we all very tired and went back to have rest. Although i am tired, it is a fun. Going to plan next trip soon.Hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

juz realised tat u wear so damn sexy in the pic~
wiuwit~
i wan makan oyster~~
and crab~~
go go~
catch for me~
cook for me too if u don mind!!
hehe..