Sunday, October 12, 2008

Half Day Damai Trip

Well, actually half day Damai trip wasn't in our plan. We just decided suddenly after my sister, Irene picked me up at Swinburne. At first i thought she was just kidding but actually she was serious about it. We went Damai around 2 sth in the afternoon. I was so excited when i knew that we were going to Damai. I was so happy because this is the second time me and my sister going to Damai together. Hmm..we're just like going to honeymoon.Haha...

On the way to Damai, my sister had told me a lot of stories such as ghost stories and Puteri Santubong's love story. Let me tell you about a brief Santubong's love story. Puteri Santubong had fall in love with a guy. One day, she was waiting for her lover to come back. But she had wait for long time until she realized her lover had died. However, she still insist to wait for her lover until she had passed away and the Mount Santubong now had a shape of a girl lying down. This was just a classic story long time ago.

At Damai, we just got connected with the beauty of the nature. The air, weather and the scenery there were so nice that i did not feel like going home.We sat there to enjoy the sunlight and the scenery. We saw lots of people playing with the sand, kayah and also swimming. BUT!!!! Oh GOSH, i saw someone fishing near the seashore. That time only one word appear in my mind, " Balliard". What the hell he was thinking. He thought he could fish something near the seashore??? Whatever la..

Besides that, my sister kept on throwing that " Durian" thing or somekind like a "bom" to me. So childish..Just kidding only.Haha.. After that we had met my cousin's friend, Eugene at Damai. I had accidently changed his name to "oil chicken".Hahaha..felt sorry to him.."Sorry, aunty and uncle. I had humiliated your son's name". The rest i think i can explained through photos below:



Mount Santubong
Damai
Damai Resort

Map

The sky

Flag notice

The beach

Seashore

"Balliard" fisherman

Couple playing kayah

Nice scenery

Beach

me and sister

Smile!!!

My shadow

Golf area

Me!!!

"Marathon runner"

No comments: