Saturday, May 16, 2009

Steamboat Buffet

This morning, i had sat for my midterm test. I did not wish to recall it anymore since it was already past tense. So, i should use my time wisely to enjoy my weekend. Before the test, i had actually planned to have steamboat buffet with my cousin. Kekeke.....Then at night........(you know i know lo..haha). I had took some photos on our food. Really tan jiak ah.....lolz


Just start heating


Start to get our food
(Targeted crab & prawn)


Delicious neh~


My crabs~


Both of us really super "tua jiak". Those came earlier than us even left earlier.Many eyes staring at us..(Jin pai seh leh...bak jiu dua dua liak kua wa lan...ka mei zao liao...haha). When we went home, the waiters there only say bye and welcome to us. They did it on purpose one...paiseh neh~(they sure os say ji ki no eh zha bo jin gao jiak..bei zai bo toh si ha mi jo eh..ka na jin gu bo jiak mi kia liao...haha). Don't know what i am saying??? Hahaha.....


No comments: