Saturday, May 2, 2009

Doubtfulness

These few days, i am not sure what's happening to me actually. In all the sudden, moodiness and emptiness haunted me. I am getting lazy and lazy to do revision by unknowing what is the reason. Really feel so "sien". The only thing i can say is just "haiz....sien...". Randomly, there is a question that suddenly crossing by my mind. Don't ask me why because i also not sure about. It just all the sudden that i asked my friend for his opinion.

Conversation between me and my friend in Windows Live Messenger.

Me : Do you have a best friend before?

Friend : Yup. Why?

Me : What a best friend will normally do?

Friend : Do nothing. Lol...Jk...In what way do you mean? Sometimes is kinda hard to explain.

Me : How do you know whether he or she treat you as best friend or not?

Friend : Hmm...You just need to use your heart to feel it. It's just the matter of time.

Me : Ooo....Sometimes i feel doubt what a best friend does. I suppose that my best friends last time did not end up in a good way.

Friend : Sometimes, you not need to treat them nice purposely. Besides, sometimes you treat them normally or badly, for example having a bit argument is actually improving the relationship between you and him/her. A best friend will not always treat each other nicely, he or she will also treat you badly once in a while.

Me : I get it. But sometimes is uncontrollable.

Friend : This is my opinion. Maybe others won't agree with my opinion.


----------End of Conversation----------

Sometimes i am curious that is there any best friend will last for eternity? Wondering.....Hmm..just let it be..i am actually kinda agree with my friend's opinion. Start controlling myself...

No comments: