Friday, November 28, 2008

Walking Day

This morning i went out with melissa,malvin and puspa. At first thought wanted to eat lunch at chillipeppers but after that Melissa suggested that we ate at Memory Bliss. After we ate our lunch, Melissa actually wanted to go Guardian. So me,melissa and malvin decided to walk to the Guardian near the DPS(Dua puluh sen) there. Some of them may think that is quite far to walk to DPS. But actually is quite near. At least can make me slim. Hehe. There was some photos for you guys.

The shop

me and Melissa

Our back

After that, i had actually made appointment with a group of friends to eat Secret Recipe at 2pm. Juliana and I had actually planned this date for long time. Finally we had ate the Secret Recipe's cakes. Then, we walked around in Spring and took photos with Juliana and Wan Shin. When we went back, it was actually eight of us. Eight of us were going to fit in one car, Kenari. At first i was worried how were we going to fit in that car. Surprisely, eight of us really fit in that car. I really started to "pei fu" that Kenari already.Haha.

The spring

me and Wan Shin

me and Juliana

No comments: