Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jong's Crocodile Farm

Two week ago, I went to Jong's Crocodile Farm with my cousin and her friend. As i already mentioned "crocodile farm", so there should be a lot of crocodiles. I was supposed to study for final exam because there was english paper three days later. But I did not have mood to study so i followed them to go to crocodile farm. There were several types of crocodiles and other types of animals. We spent almost whole afternoon there. There was a crocodile show include in the crocodile farm. Let me show all of you the photos.



Crocodile gallery

Fish
Lake

Crocodile kena tumbuk

Sad monkey

The show

"Shui Lai"

Malayan Bear

Eagle

A kind of tortoise

Tailess crocodile

Crocodiles

Peacock
Rabbit

Goose

Freshwater Malayan Gharial

Saltwater crocodiles

"Teenage" crocodiles

The eggs

Bujang Senang

No comments: