Monday, April 13, 2009

Sushi Making

As you can see from my last 3 posts, you should know that all those posts are aoll about foooood....LOL... I had already mentioned in my last post that i was kinda addicted in cooking recently. This time i had decided to make sushi due to my sudden instinctive physical desire. Sushi making was actually quite a pricey dish because of those ingredients such as seaweed, rice, vinegar, mayonnaise, crabstick, fish and other ingredients that you wish to add in. By following my own sushi making's method, i had actually fried fish fillet, crab sticks, vinegar soaked cucumber, eggs and meat.



Put seaweed on top of sushi bamboo stick. Then spread mayonnaise throughout the surface of the seaweed and cover with rice on top. (p/s: do not cover all the seaweed with rice) . After that, put any ingredients on top of the rice and roll all together with the bamboo stick to make it tight.


Here is how the sushi look like.



No comments: