Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kelly Clarkson《All I Ever Wanted》

Kelly Brianne Clarkson was born in 24 April 1982. Clarkson is is an American pop rock singer, songwriter, and occasional actress. Recently, she has released the fourth album《All I Ever Wanted》on 10th March 2009. In this album, a lot of the songs have a soulful and "70s rock vibe". Besides that, some of them are more club dance stuff. She has shown her more softer and emotional side with the song "If no one will listen" and her own composition, "Cry" is basically a country song with pop production, incredibly sad but still strong. Clarkson album's first single titled "My Life Would Suck Without You" is a great sassy song produced by pop wizards Dr. Luke and Max Martin and written by the two with Claude Kelly. The album's defiant track "I Do Not Hook Up" comes courtesy of Katy Perry. Clarkson has been a fan of Katy Perry since before 'I Kissed a Girl'.



Kelly Clarkson -《All I Ever Wanted》(Deluxe Edition)

01. My Life Would Suck Without You
02. I Do Not Hook Up
03. Cry
04. Don't Let Me Stop You
05. All I Ever Wanted
06. Already Gone
07. If I Can't Have You
08. Save You
09. Whyyouwannabringmedown
10. Long Shot
11. Impossible
12. Ready
13. I Want You
14. If No One Will Listen
15. Tip Of My Tongue (Bonus Track)
16. The Day We Fell Apart (Bonus Track)

No comments: