Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stress Really Make People Crazy

Today is the exam day. The exam is just left 12 hours left. Oh gosh...it's just 12 hours left and i am going to sit for my moral studies' paper. In my mind is only damn it...this time i am going to die...i am going to FAIL.....I am really so damn stress right now. Besides stress, my "aunty" choose the wrong timing to visit me. SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really cannot concentrate on the moral plus some more menstrual pain again. How am i going to concentrate on my studies? I am getting more crazy and i can feel that my tension is already almost maximum. I really feel that i want to give up but i can't. Haiz.....normally when i stress i will call my cousin and all my stress will be gone. So, i decide to call her. But......end up that she did not answer my call. That time i really hope that she can answer my call but the fact is she did not. I really need her to comfort me at least a while.Haiz...never mind already..although i am stress, i still need to face it myself. So, Gambateh....

No comments: